Volunteerism is the backbone of MTCC. An average of 4,450 volunteer hours are donated every year to help the Community Center and the community it exists to serve. Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals, families, and church, corporate, and school groups.
Some fun ways to make a difference:
- Assist customers, create window displays, and have fun with fashion in our volunteer-run Community Chest Thrift Store
- Help out in the food pantry by stocking shelves and making up food and toiletry bags
- Run errands, such as picking up donations
- Perform handyman work like painting or minor carpentry
- Make our grounds beautiful by spreading mulch, planting, weeding, trimming, and other landscaping needs
- Assist with planning and running special events
- Sponsor a child for Christmas, or help organize and distribute gifts on-site at the "Christmas House"
- Answer phones, greet clients, and make MTCC a welcoming place for all visitors
- Clean vehicles
- Rock babies (background check required)
- Help unload and inventory
- Gifts in Kind products
- Organize a drive for food, winter coats, school supplies, books, or other items
Interested in volunteering? Please contact email@example.com or call 864-439-7760 for current volunteer opportunities and ways to get involved.